This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
St Ediths Way, Bicester
- Extended and Reconfigured Four Bedroom Family Home
- Tucked Away Private Location
- Very High Standard of Finish
- PVCu Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Gas to Radiator Heating
- Close to Local Schools
- Close to Bicester Town Centre
- Excellent Transport Links
- Double Garage Available via Separate Negotiation
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
A deceptively spacious, extended and in our opinion, presented to an exceptionally high standard, four bedroom family home tucked away in a private setting overlooking playing fields located within easy reach of Bicester Town Centre, local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch,entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/breakfast room leading to utility area, dining room, first floor landing, four good size bedrooms, large family bathroom with bath and shower, separate shower room, front and rear enclosed low maintenance gardens. AN INTERNAL VIEWING COMES VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
NB: A recently constructed double garage with driveway parking is also available via separate negotiation.